Annual Snore & Roar Classic Car Show
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Be a part of the Annual Snore & Roar Classic Car Show as we celebrate Sleep Awareness Week. Vendors will receive promotion on this website and on the event Facebook page. On the day of the event, location of booths will be advertised in fliers and signage displayed throughout the event.
COST: $20 per booth
- Set up time is between 6:00am-8:30am. Gates open at 7:00am.
- Food vendors must have a valid mobile food unit or pushcart permit from Durham County (desserts exempt).
- Vehicles must be unloaded and moved out of the set up area by 9:30am. No vendor vehicles will be admitted into the vendor area after 9:30am.
- Booths are required to stay open until 4:00pm. Material must be appropriate for a family festival.
- No electrical hook-ups, tables or chairs provided.
- No generators allowed unless they are listed in the application form.
- Booths are 10’x10’; however, larger spaces are available on request by listing requested space on the application form.
- Please allow for trailer/tent stakes in request.
- No space will be held without payment.
- Booth fees are non-refundable.
- Payment must be received by September 29, 2016.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning their own areas and taking all trash to the dumpsters. All boxes are to be broken down flat and not used for trash.
- We are not responsible for items broken, lost or stolen, or for accidents incurred during the day.
Make checks payable to Feeling Great and mail to:
Feeling Great Car Show – Attn: Miriam
4111 Capitol Street
Durham, NC 27704
Parking Lots between Roxboro Road & Duke Street (before North Duke Mall)
3404 North Duke Street, Durham, NC 27704
Contact Miriam at 919-477-1588, ext.107
or email: Miriam@SnoreAndRoarCarShow.com